Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ASK GOD FOR A DATE

God’s love for us is so unconditional. Not one of us has earned it, or deserves it. He loves us so much (truly, madly, deeply....) that he became one of us. He is "The perfect love"... in all it’s glory.The greatest tragedy is when an eternal love like that gets unrecognized, lost or denied.

Now look at the yearning of a Man for God's love in psalms 63.....A beautiful Love Song by David!!!
 
You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, ... your love is better than life...On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night...I sing in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your right hand upholds me. I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods... in your name I will lift up my hands. my lips will glorify you... with singing lips my mouth will praise you...I will praise you as long as I live!!!

These are not just love lines that fade away and die...but a heart cry of a redeemed soul which has seen the power and glory of God. Every heart yearns for God...a place of  intimate love, relationship and oneness with God. Music, Art, Poetry and every form of creativity stems out of this yearning attempting to transcend us to a glimpse of  such a world....

The exciting part is God is open, available and looking for such an intimate relationship...(ask him for a date NOW!!!!)

No comments: